1. Which of the command is used to remove files ?
2. Which of the following command is used to count just the number of lines contained in a file ?
3. Which command is used to copy a file wb with the same name from the programs directory to the misc. directory ?
a. copy programs/wb misc/wb
b. cp programs/wb misc
c. copy a:programs/wb b:misc/wb
d. tar programs/wb misc/wb
4. The commonly used UNIX commands like date, Is, cat, etc. are stored in
a. /dev directory
b. /bin and /usr/bin directories
c. /unix directory
d. /tmp directory
5. Which of the following directories contain all the files created by a user, including his login directory ?
6. Which command is used to copy the three files wb, colllect and mon into the misc directory, under the same, when you were currently in the programs directory ?
a. copy wb collect mon/misc
b. cp wb collect mon ../misc
c. copy wb ../misc collect ../misc mon ../misc
d. tar wb collect mon/misc
7. Which of the following command is used to display the directory attributes rather than its contents ?
8. Which command is used to remove a directory
9. Which command is used to list out all the hidden files along with the other files ?
10. The file that contains a set of instructions which are performed when a user logs in, is
राज्य की राजभाषायें (Languages of India)
3 days ago